Java & Tools
I work in Java and these are some of the domain-specific tools and libs that I am using or plan to use in the near future:
- XChange is a Java library streamlining API interaction with 60+ Crypto exchanges and providing a consistent interface for orders and market data.
- ta4j is a Java library with more than 130 technical indicators (Aroon, ATR, moving averages, parabolic SAR, RSI, etc.)
- Chronicle Software is a Java library suite used to build high-performace reactive systems in fintech domain.
- Coral Blocks is a suite of Java components that are simple to integrate, ultra low latency, with minimal variance, create zero garbage, JIT-friendly and are carefully engineered for maximum performance.
- CoinAPI.io is a platform which provides fast, reliable and unified data APIs to cryptocurrency markets.